|Here Are Some Precautions For Diabetics|
Exercise is beneficial for most people. But, it is especially important for people suffering from diabetes. It does not matter how old you are or how long you have had diabetes for, it can still help you better control your blood glucose and overall health. Take up some work and hobbies involving physical activity. Give up indolence.
1) It is always better to maintain oral hygiene
2) You should detect and treat skin ailments quickly.
3) You should have periodic check up of blood and urine.
4) One diabetic should not marry another diabetic.
5) You should never stop medication even if you have fever, nausea, and/or even when you are fasting.
6) You should carry your diabetic identity with you, along with your name, address and telephone number to enable immediate relief and/or rescue.
8) You should get yearly X-ray examination of your chest.
9) Blood relatives of a diabetic patient must get their own check-up done regularly.
10) Herbal medicine can help in prevention without any side effects.
11) Wear shoes all the time if you are a diabetic patient. If you do not want to wear shoes indoors, wear slippers with hard soles and good support.
Exercise is the most important of all. However, what is even more important is that you pick an exercise that you enjoy. As a rule, people with diabetes are encouraged to exercise regularly for better blood sugar control and to reduce the risk of cardiovascular complications. These precautions will help you in leading a healthy life without any complications.